- Raw Polymer Pump: The Hydro Polymer System utilises a progressive cavity pump to feed raw polymer at a metered rate to the mixing system.
- Polymer Dilution Tank: Hydro CE marked Polymer Systems are manufactured in a dedicated fabrication facility to the highest standards. With an effective volume of 1250 litres, these tanks are fabricated from high grade 304L stainless steel (316 available on request).
- Dilute Polymer Dosing Pump: Once polymer solution has been prepared to the desired concentration, a progressive cavity pump is utilised to deliver diluted polymer to the downstream process.
Benefits of the Hydro Polymer System
- Automatic batching process for continuous use applications.
- Unique neat polymer introduction technology, ensuring zero blockage on entry batching system.
- Hydro Polymer System can be controlled from downstream flocculation or dewatering processes for on-demand flow proportional dosing control.
- Progressive Cavity pumps used ensuring consistent dosing rates and minimising blockages.
- The Hydro Polymer System is constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (316 available on request), ensuring superior corrosion resistance and longevity.
- Simple calibration method and control system ensuring ease of operation and maintenance.
- The Hydro Polymer system incorporates the use of a hydrostatic level sensor for automatic batching and control of pumps, mounted externally for ease of maintenance. This robust sensor prevents fouling and bridging as experienced with alternative methods of control.
Hydro International strive to provide turnkey solutions in all elements of our works. Please contact us for further information on our turnkey Design & Build Services.