Offsite Manufacturing and Assembly
At Hydro International, we are in the advantageous position of having an inhouse manufacturing facility, specialising in both Galvanised Mild Steel (GMS) and Stainless Steel (SS). With 25 years’ experience in the manufacturing and fabrication industry, we have a very strong relationship with material stockists, while also housing our own stores of raw materials for fabrication. Furthermore, we have a skilled and experienced team of fabrication and assembly personnel.
Our facilities based in Navan, Co. Meath comprise a number of fabrication workshops allowing the required segregation of GMS & Stainless Steel environments.
- CNC Workshop: At Hydro International, we operate a state of the art CNC workshop run by our qualified CNC operators, this unit produces stock elements for our fabrication function. This ensures that we have a controlled supply chain for bespoke mechanical components required for items such as the dewatering screw press which we fabricate in house. Furthermore, the CNC workshop houses our workshop management team and assembly line for our screw press technology.
- Fabrication Workshop: Our dedicated fabrication workshop houses our experienced stainless steel welders in a safe environment and facilitates the fabrication of large DAF units, inlet works screening equipment and other bespoke engineering equipment.
- Stores: At the Hydro stores we stock a range of PVC and Stainless pipework as well as various mechanical and electrical components required for our operations. This allows our manufacturing and assembly crews to be efficient and independent of deliveries from third party suppliers.
Off site manufacturing adds the following benefits to our clients
- Reduced time spent on-site.
- Faster delivery time.
- Reduced downtime.
- Greater quality control.
- Increased Health and Safety in delivery
- Off-site factory testing
- Reduced stakeholder interaction.
- More effective risk management.
- Material waste reduction
- Decreased Carbon footprint
Contact Hydro International Today
Please contact us with any queries or questions.