Creative Foods – Buton upon Trent WwTP (UK)
Wastewater Treatment Plant Design & Build
The scope of supply is detailed in the document below and includes for the provision of 1 no. DAF unit serving 50 m3/ hour to allow for future increase in flows.
- Pumping Stations with Duty/Standby inlet sump pumps with level controls.
- Stainless Drum Screen on new High-Level platform discharging Screed effluent tank before pumping into the Balance Tank.
- New Bunded Balance Tank (580 m3) with GRP roof complete with Submersible Mixer & Dry Submersible DAF feed pumps Duty/Standby
- Stainless Steel Hydro DAF with Coil Pipe Flocculator designed for 50m3/hour with Hydro Polymer Make-up unit and MCERTs discharge Flow Meter
- 10m3 Bulk Bunded Chemical Storage Tanks
- Stainless Steel Sludge Holding Tank 30m3 with side-mounted mixer
- Hydro 400 Sludge Dewatering Screw Press
- Electrical Control Panel with PLC and HMI.
- Design, fabrication, supply, installation and commissioning